We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Select and book venues
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Proven experience as corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus