Corporate Trainer job description
This Corporate Trainer job description template is optimized for posting in online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Corporate Trainer responsibilities include:
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Designing effective training programs
- Selecting and booking venues
We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Select and book venues
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
Hiring Corporate Trainer job description
Post this Corporate Trainer job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.