Technical Trainer responsibilities include:
- Devising technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Producing training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determining course content according to objectives
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate people in a technological field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Degree in a relevant technical field
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset