Use this Recruitment Assistant job description template to attract qualified people who can support and improve your hiring process.
Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include:
- Supporting recruiting teams with clerical duties
- Scheduling interviews and balancing calendars for interviewers and candidates
- Helping with initial applicant screening
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support our recruiting and onboarding activities.
Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Coordinate travel for fly-in candidates
- Process background checks
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Proven experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA in HR, Business or relevant field