Use this Junior Recruiter job description template to attract talented entry-level recruiters who can support your recruitment process.
Junior Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Posting job openings on various job sites
- Screening candidates at the initial stages
- Scheduling interviews
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish.
Junior Recruiter responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
- Coordinate drug tests and background checks
- Participate in recruiting events
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- BSc in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field