HR Clerk responsibilities include:
- Publishing and updating job ads on careers pages
- Scheduling interviews
- Maintaining employee records (e.g. vacation and sick leaves)
We are looking for an HR Clerk to support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR Clerk responsibilities include placing job ads on careers pages, updating employee records and assisting in payroll preparation. If you want to kickstart your career in the HR field and learn more about procedures like employee onboarding, training and compensation, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will help run and improve our company’s HR functions and create a great working environment.
- Publish and update job ads on careers pages
- Schedule interviews
- Maintain employee records (e.g. vacation and sick leaves)
- Prepare monthly compensation and attendance spreadsheets
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Update internal databases with new hires’ data (e.g. contact details and bank accounts)
- Distribute physical and digital training material
- Store, copy and scan company policies
- Address employees’ queries
- Prepare ad-hoc reports (e.g. on expenses)
- Work experience as an HR Clerk, HR Officer or similar junior role in HR
- Good understanding of HR operations (recruiting, onboarding, training and compensation)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field