Call Center Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hiring and onboarding new employees
- Answering questions from staff and providing guidance and feedback
We are looking for a competent Call center supervisor to organize and direct the staff of our call center. You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High school diploma
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Call Center Supervisor do?
- A Call Center Supervisor organizes and directs the staff in an organization’s call center. They are responsible for assessing their work, giving them feedback that maximizes performance, and hiring and training new team members.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Call Center Supervisor?
- Call Center Supervisors will have many duties depending on where they work, but they typically provide direction and feedback to new hires, facilitate open lines of communication with staff members, and maintain a healthy work environment.
- What makes a good Call Center Supervisor?
- A good Call Center Supervisor must be able to make decisions quickly and communicate them effectively so that their team can continue to work efficiently. They must also have strong management and organization skills in order to lead their team effectively.
- Who does a Call Center Supervisor work with?
- Typically, a Call Center Supervisor works with other Call Center Representatives in order to set, meet, and exceed goals in providing great client care.