We are looking for a responsible Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
The Administrator should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. The Administrator’s main tasks include managing office equipment, booking meetings and events, arranging travel and distributing mail. Our ideal candidate has experience as an Office Administrator, Secretary or relevant administrative role. You should also be familiar with office software (e.g. MS Office), including word processors, spreadsheets and presentations.
Ultimately, a successful Administrator should be able to ensure our office procedures run smoothly.
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases
- Submit expense reports
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus