Use this Sales Recruiter job description template to attract and hire recruiting professionals specialized in the sales industry.
Sales Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Designing the company’s sales hiring strategy
- Working with sales managers to determine hiring needs
- Evaluating candidates via phone screens
We are looking for a Sales Recruiter to source and screen candidates for various sales and sales management positions.
Sales Recruiter responsibilities include advertising jobs for sales roles, conducting screening calls and scheduling interviews. You should have experience in the full recruitment life cycle and various recruiting methods in your arsenal. If you are also a strong communicator and comfortable forming hiring strategies, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive by hiring the most qualified people.
- Design the company’s sales hiring strategy
- Work with sales directors to determine annual hiring needs
- Help hiring managers in crafting appealing job descriptions
- Advertise job postings on multiple recruiting sources
- Source candidates via various methods (like participating in events, organizing career days, using databases or social media)
- Conduct screening calls
- Shortlist candidates based on criteria of high performance in sales
- Schedule interviews on behalf of sales hiring teams
- Build relationships with candidates for the future
- Track metrics to spot successes and opportunities for improvement in the hiring process
- Support hiring teams and help them make objective hiring decisions
- Proven recruiting experience preferably in the sales industry
- Experience in the full recruitment lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with social media recruiting
- Familiarity with sales KPIs for high performance as hiring criteria is a plus
- Experience in formulating a hiring strategy
- Working knowledge of HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational ability
- BSc in Business Management, HR or related field