Bilingual Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Implementing creative recruiting techniques to attract multilingual candidates
- Identifying and contacting qualified candidates for each position
- Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates before moving them forward
We are looking for a Bilingual Recruiter to attract and recruit quality, multilingual candidates.
Bilingual Recruiter responsibilities include identifying and reaching out to highly skilled candidates, communicating with applicants in both languages, interviewing and/or assessing candidates to ensure a good fit and keeping in touch with hiring managers to stay informed of upcoming needs.
Ultimately, you will be instrumental in all parts of the job-placement process and support hiring managers.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of each role
- Identify and reach out to prospective candidates through LinkedIn, job sites and professional contacts
- Identify various sources of candidates, including international organizations at colleges, professional groups and ex-pat communities
- Publish job ads to job boards and social media groups dedicated to expatriation and relocation
- Screen applicants through phone interviews in both required languages
- Run language tests to determine fluency, both oral and written
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience as a recruiter, experience as a bilingual recruiter preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in the required languages
- Experience with recruitment databases, HRIS, ATS, candidate sourcing tools, job sites and LinkedIn promotion tactics
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking capabilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field