Use this Campus Recruiter job description template to hire qualified HR professionals who’ll recruit college students and recent graduates to work for your company.
Campus Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Hosting in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Attending college career fairs, interacting with students and promoting our employer brand
- Screening resumes, conducting interviews and performing skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
We are looking for a Campus Recruiter to act as our liaison with universities and help us recruit students and recent graduates.
Campus Recruiter responsibilities include attending and hosting college career days, building effective internship programs and evaluating junior candidates. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various sourcing tactics, like social recruiting, and excellent relationship-building skills.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire high-potential employees and build a strong employer brand among college communities.
- Host in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Contact university career counselors and provide informative materials about our internship programs
- Design and place print ads on college campuses
- Post job ads and source potential candidates on social media groups
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
- Work experience as a Recruiter or similar HR role
- Experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles is a plus
- Knowledge of various candidate evaluation techniques, including group interviews
- Hands-on experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with social media sourcing
- Understanding of labor legislation, particularly regarding internships
- Good networking abilities
- BSc degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or relevant field