Use this Regional HR Manager job description template to attract and hire qualified professionals for your Human Resources department.
Regional HR Manager responsibilities include:
- Identifying short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Setting performance standards and evaluating local HR teams
- Designing employees’ compensation and benefits packages
We are looking for a Regional HR Manager to oversee the recruiting, compensation and training of our division’s employees.
Regional HR Manager responsibilities include supervising local HR teams, implementing company policies and designing employees’ compensation and benefits plans. To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of local labor regulations and experience with Human Resources Management Software.
Ultimately, you will ensure we build and maintain a strong local and regional employer brand.
- Identify short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Set performance standards and evaluate local HR teams
- Design employees’ compensation and benefits packages
- Define onboarding procedures in alignment with our company culture
- Help organize employer branding activities (e.g. host a recruitment event)
- Determine training plans per employee and department
- Prepare and manage division’s budget
- Track recruitment KPIs and suggest improvements, as needed
- Design and implement company policies that comply with our business objectives
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards
- Support staff and managers on day-to-day issues
- Coordinate with National HR Manager to craft organization-wide strategies and objectives
- Proven work experience as a Regional HR Manager or similar role
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of local labor regulations
- Hands-on experience with payroll systems and Human Resources Management Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field