Use this Recruitment Marketing Manager job description template to attract and hire qualified candidates. Feel free to add or modify specific duties based on your needs.
Recruitment Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Coordinating employer branding activities
- Developing content that illustrates our life at work
- Enriching our careers page and social media accounts with multimedia, posts and employee testimonials
We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Manager to help us promote our company as a great place to work. You’ll do this by creating engaging content and building relationships with potential candidates.
Recruitment Marketing Manager responsibilities include reaching out to online and offline communities to promote our company and open roles, crafting targeted job descriptions and hosting job fairs for various candidate groups (like recent graduates.) To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills and be familiar with recruiting or marketing techniques.
Ultimately, you will help us establish a strong employer brand and attract top talent.
- Coordinate employer branding activities
- Shape the profile of our ideal candidate to ensure our recruiting strategies address the right audience
- Enrich our careers page and social media accounts with multimedia, posts and employee testimonials
- Develop content that illustrates our life at work (for example, blog posts, videos and infographics)
- Identify and promote the top reasons why employees stay with our company to attract potential candidates
- Craft job descriptions that describe our benefits and company culture
- Share job ads on various online channels (job boards, social media groups, professional communities)
- Host and participate in job fairs and other career events
- Work experience as a Recruitment Marketing Manager or similar role
- Good storytelling abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with event planning
- BSc in Human Resource, Marketing or relevant field