Media Assistant job description
This Media Assistant job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Media Assistant responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative and clerical support
- Help build rapport with clients and media outlets
- Assisting in implementing, monitoring and troubleshooting media projects
We are looking for a Media Assistant to provide administrative support to our media operations. You’ll track advertising projects from start to finish to ensure efficiency and accurate record-keeping.
In this role, you should be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail. If you’re also familiar with media-buying and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Help media buyers and planners develop, execute and monitor media plans
- Prepare reports, letters and other paperwork
- Proofread and revise contracts and agreements
- Create and monitor media schedules
- Ensure billing procedures run smoothly
- Conduct research to collect useful media data (e.g. Nielsen ratings)
- Resolve issues and help build strong relationships with media outlets
- Take on buying tasks as assigned by the Media Buyer
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Media Assistant or other administrative role
- Experience in digital advertising is a plus
- Familiarity with media planning and buying
- Proficient in MS Office; experience with media analytics software (e.g. comScore) preferred
- Good research skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or similar field
Hiring Media Assistant job description
Post this Media Assistant job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.