This Marketing Consultant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Marketing Consultant Responsibilities
- Studying company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conducting marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Consultant who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize our activities and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who’re ready to make a difference. Knowledge of our industry matters too.
The goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will engage our customers and outperform our competition.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Liaise with marketing department and external vendors
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications, business or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus