Marketing Analyst responsibilities include:
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
- Measuring performance of online and offline campaigns
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical abilities
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field
Frequently asked questions
What does a Marketing Analyst do?
Marketing Analysts are responsible for analyzing data from different sources and identifying opportunities in the market. They use this information to produce reports that identify areas of growth, branding strategies based on research patterns they've identified through their studies, as well as client acquisition methods such as an inefficient place within a funnel where there could be more conversions happening than before.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Marketing Analyst?
Marketing Analysts are responsible for figuring out why some marketing campaigns work and others don’t. They make recommendations based on data collected, explaining to decision-makers how it will affect revenue or cost-effectiveness for their company. They understand consumer behavior to track trends properly without making mistakes due to errors from lack of information.
What makes a good Marketing Analyst?
Marketing Analysts have an understanding of data analysis and reporting, budgeting skills for the organization, and excellent oral and written communication abilities in order to manage projects from beginning through end-users and customers.
Who does a Marketing Analyst work with?
The Marketing Analyst is often part of a team, which means they must conduct research independently but share their findings with the whole group. This includes sharing with the Marketing Strategist, Project Managers, and executives.