Marketing Analyst responsibilities include:
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
- Measuring performance of online and offline campaigns
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical abilities
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field