This Engagement Manager job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Engagement Manager Responsibilities
- Assisting customers with using our services throughout projects
- Helping solve client problems and managing financial aspects of contracts
- Ensuring contracts are carried out according to agreed terms
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with clients during projects. You’ll be the assigned clients’ first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in sales and customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned customers
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Work with sales teams to generate new business
- Prepare reports on project performance
- Proven experience as an Engagement Manager
- Project management experience
- Background in sales and customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business or similar field