Use this Corporate Recruiter job description template to attract and hire qualified candidates for your HR department.
Corporate Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Working closely with hiring managers to define needs and structure the recruitment plan
- Crafting the company’s talent acquisition strategy
- Organizing all communications with candidates
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to be responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring plan from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires.
Corporate Recruiter responsibilities include creating and publishing job ads, interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle recruitment and great communication skills.
Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain people who contribute to our company’s growth.
- Work closely with hiring managers in various departments to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Set hiring goals (e.g. quarterly and annual)
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in-person meetings)
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer (for example on Glassdoor, LinkedIn and social media)
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates
- Work experience as an In-house Recruiter
- Familiarity with full cycle recruitment
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (like video or panel interviews)
- Experience with social media recruiting
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Exceptional communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant degree