Contract Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Understanding hiring needs and requirements
- Sourcing qualified candidates for open roles
- Coordinating various types of interviews (e.g. behavioral, technical)
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to help cover our staffing needs for a set period of time as an independent contractor.
Contract Recruiter responsibilities include coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates and applying advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you’ll employ your specialized skills and network to help us bring the right people on board.
If you have experience recruiting in our industry and you’re an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Meet with managers and HR to discuss their hiring needs and formulate strategy
- Design and coordinate the hiring process
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organizations
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
- Assist with onboarding new hires
Requirements and skills
- Proven success as a recruiter
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle
- Industry hiring experience is a plus
- Familiarity with recruiting software (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding organization ability
- BSc in HR, Business or relevant field