This is a Content marketing manager job description template to help you identify the most qualified candidates to meet your content marketing management requirements.
We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Also see our more general job description for a Marketing Manager that can be tailored to your needs.