We are looking for a Training Administrator to support our training function. You will be responsible for communicating with participants and vendors and assist with developing the most effective programs.
In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You should also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills.
Your goal will be to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Resolve issues as they arise onsite
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Recommend improvements or new programs
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
- Proven experience as a Training Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field