PR Executive job description
This PR Executive job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
PR Executive responsibilities include:
- Devising creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organizing and coordinating PR activities
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations (PR) Executive to manage the relationships between a company and external parties. You will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
An excellent PR Executive is, above all, an exceptional communicator. They possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience.
The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the company and its brand.
- Devise creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases
- Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing or similar field
Hiring PR Executive job description
Post this PR Executive job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.