Junior Designer responsibilities include:
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field