We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Tutorial: How to hire designers