Visual Designer responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Combining various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Painting by hand and using drawing applications to design original graphics
We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to shape and own the user interface design of our products.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers and product managers to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics and patterns, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will design aesthetically-pleasing products that capture our brand and engage our audiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Paint by hand and use drawing applications to design original graphics
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification