UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Ui Ux Designer do?
- The UI UX Designer helps create products with a good user experience. They are responsible for understanding what users want from their device and then designing it so they can find all of its features easily without any hassle. They also make sure everything works properly when combined in one package.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Ui Ux Designer?
- UI UX designers create the user interface for an app, website, or other interactive media. Their work includes collaborating with product managers and engineers to gather requirements from users before designing ideas that can be communicated using storyboards. They also process flows or sitemaps. They'll then use their creativity while applying color palettes based on what best fits into a particular design conceptually.
- What makes a Good Ui Ux Designer?
- Good communication skills are essential for a UI UX Designer. They need the ability to ask others what they think about designs or projects before even starting work on them. They also use empathy to understand their users, develop solutions that solve their problems, and listen effectively.
- Who does a Ui Ux Designer work with?
- The UI UX Designer gathers and evaluates user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers. They use their skills to illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, or sitemaps. They also design graphic user interface elements like menus tab widgets.