Digital Media Specialist job description
A Digital Media Specialist is a professional in charge of creating content that will attract new customers and help keep existing ones engaged on various platforms. Through advertising campaigns and the following notable trends, these individuals ensure a company remains relevant, ready to provide its service.
We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Frequently asked questions
What does a Digital Media Specialist do?
Digital Media Specialists implement online tools that promote organizations and boost client engagement. They also build digital campaigns, oversee content creation, and monitor projects' progress toward completion. They also ensure these campaigns are released on time and remain effective for extended durations.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Digital Media Specialist?
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for assisting a company in designing and implementing its digital media plans and strategies to promote its products or services online. They also help achieve marketing goals by implementing effective advertising on media platforms that target specific demographics with ads based on an individual's interest.
What makes a Good Digital Media Specialist?
Social Media Specialists need to be skilled in data analysis, have excellent writing and storytelling ability, and be aware of key trends. To create effective social media strategies, they must also know how each platform works differently so that the right one will work for a business's needs.
Who does a Digital Media Specialist work with?
Digital Media Specialists work closely with Marketing Specialists to develop strategies for their company's social media presence. In addition, they assist in tracking general trends and ways for the company to gain notability, leading to increased sales.
Hiring Digital Media Specialist job description
Post this Digital Media Specialist job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.