Brand Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Posting about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Creating, sharing and responding to online reviews
- Participating in trade shows as a company spokesperson
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services.
If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company. You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Post about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Create, share and respond to online reviews
- Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Monitor online comments and respond or forward to the Marketing department
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Familiarity with scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
- BSc in Marketing or relevant degree
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Brand Ambassador do?
- A Brand Ambassador is someone who helps to promote a company's products, messaging, and image. Their purpose is to develop an efficient image by interacting with consumers. These individuals understand every aspect of a business' vision statement, mission, functions, and products & services.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Brand Ambassador?
- Brand Ambassadors generate brand awareness through social media, traditional advertising, and word-of-mouth marketing. One of the most important responsibilities is to have vast knowledge about a brand - from its personality down to every detail in function and voice. Other responsibilities include building mutually beneficial relationships, appearing at events to demonstrate products, and collaborating with various departments to promote the brand.
- What makes a good Brand Ambassador?
- To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you need to have an enthusiastic personality, extensive social media experience, and an established network. Other skills that make an excellent Brand Ambassador are communication, oratory, marketing, leadership, interpersonal, and management.
- Who does a Brand Ambassador work with?
- Brand Ambassadors can be hired for many different companies, but they typically work with one specific product or group of related items. Brand Ambassadors work alongside Social Media Strategists and Community Managers.