Promoter job description
This Promoter job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize with key duties and responsibilities for your company.
Promoter responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/services
- Distributing product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Using lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Promoter
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- High school degree or BS in Marketing
Hiring Promoter job description
Post this Promoter job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.