Real Estate Broker responsibilities include:
- Assisting sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertising properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Evaluating the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
We are looking for a qualified Real Estate Broker to serve as a point of reference between property owners and prospective buyers. You will assist landlords in promoting their properties for sale and offer advice to interested buyers. The goal is to forward and secure a mutually satisfactory agreement.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc)
- Coordinate property auctions or exchanges
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys and other external stakeholders
- Supervise real estate agents
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Broker
- Proven track record of sales
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Valid licence to practice the profession of real estate broker
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Real Estate Broker do?
- A Real Estate Broker negotiates and arranges transactions of real estate. They have daily duties that include writing contracts and overseeing sales or purchasing activities on homes, land, and commercial properties.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Real Estate Broker?
- Real Estate Brokers have many different day-to-day responsibilities, such as helping sellers promote their properties, evaluating client desires and budgets, and attracting purchase bids through marketing strategies.
- What makes a good Real Estate Broker?
- A good Real Estate Broker should have excellent knowledge of the real estate market they work in to keep themselves and their clients up-to-date. They must also have strong communication skills, as they will work with both buyers and sellers.
- Who does a Real Estate Broker work with?
- Typically, Real Estate Brokers work with clients who want to buy or sell property, but they may also work with a Leasing Agent to provide rental showings from Property Managers.