QA Tester responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Frequently asked questions
What does a Sales Development Representative do?
The role of a Sales Development Representative is to research potential clients and connect with and educate prospects in order for them to be qualified as leads before handing them off to the Sales Team. They must first qualify each lead by making sure that it's worth investing time into, then once qualified, they pass the customer to the next department in the process to hopefully close the sale.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Sales Development Representative?
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying new leads, meeting and exceeding sales goals, promoting products and services, and negotiating contracts.
What makes a good Sales Development Representative?
A good Sales Development Representative is methodical and deliberate in their approach to new business. They have excellent time management skills and are very organized. They also are excellent communicators with a natural curiosity and desire to help solve a prospective company’s problems.
Who does a Sales Development Representative work with?
A Sales Development Representative works with other members of the sales team on a daily basis such as Business Development Representatives, Account Executives, or Customer Success Managers.