We are looking for a qualified medical office manager to run our medical facility. You will be responsible for day-to-day operation, budgeting and maintaining medical and staff records.
As a medical office manager, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform well in stressful situations. Our position also requires knowledge of healthcare systems operations.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure steady workflows and uninterrupted service in our medical facility.
- Monitor budget and billing payments
- Order medical and office supplies
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Supervise office staff, including receptionists, secretaries and cashiers
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Liaise with doctors and nurses to identify potential office dysfunctions
- Arrange cleaning staff and emergency maintenance services as necessary
- Provide informative material for patients
- Generate inventory records
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and high ethical standards
- Proven work experience as a medical office manager
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
- Ability to handle medical records discreetly
- Knowledge of medical issues and terminology
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
- Communication skills and a customer service orientation
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field