Use this Hospital Administration Manager job description template to attract and hire qualified professionals for your open roles. This template is easy to customize to meet your specific job responsibilities.
Hospital Administration Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervising daily administrative operations
- Monitoring expenses and suggesting cost-effective solutions
- Creating quarterly and annual budgets
We are looking for an experienced Hospital Administration Manager to run our medical facility.
To be successful in this role, you should have a deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to budgeting and maintaining supplies stock. You will use your organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for making sure our hospital operations run smoothly.
- Supervise daily administrative operations
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Create quarterly and annual budgets
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Resolve potential issues with patients
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
- Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Manager, Medical Office Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Basic accounting skills
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or relevant field