We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representatives team.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the inside sales representatives team
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field