This is an HR Advisor job description template to help you attract and hire qualified HR professionals. Modify this template based on your position’s requirements.
HR Advisor responsibilities include:
- Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
- Designing and helping implement company policies
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
We are looking for an HR Advisor to provide valuable guidelines on how to recruit, manage, evaluate and retain employees.
HR Advisor responsibilities include providing interviewing tips to hiring managers, researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies. To be successful in this role, you should have an academic and professional background in HR, along with good understanding of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving our business goals.
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
- Design and help implement company policies
- Review and update job descriptions
- Train hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
- Conduct internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas of improvement
- Suggest new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations (e.g. ATS and HRIS software)
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Address employee requests and potential issues (e.g. grievances)
- Assist in organizing employer branding initiatives
- Act as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor, HR Consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Ability to design clear and fair company policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar field
- MSc/MA in HR or Organizational Psychology is a plus