Flight Attendant responsibilities include:
- Providing information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft
- Attending the “brief” and act on it
- Conducting safety check before flight
We are looking for a pleasant Flight Attendant to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard flights. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, perform effectively in a team and build trust relationships with passengers.
The goal is to maximise revenue growth and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft
- Attend the “brief” and act on it
- Conduct safety check before flight
- Greet customers, check their tickets and accompany them to their seats
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Comply with all aviation rules and regulations for safety and protection
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
- Provide special help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders etc)
- Submit analytic reports concerning flight incidents
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English, multilingual is preferred
- MS Office knowledge
- Customer service-oriented
- Professional image
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Cabin crew certification or training
Frequently asked questions
What does a Flight Attendant do?
Flight Attendants are the first responders on board a plane. They work in tandem with passengers, monitoring their surroundings for suspicious behavior or disruptive situations that could lead to an emergency situation during flight time while also ensuring everyone has taken care of preflight safety checks before takeoff. When there's trouble, they'll do what needs to be done, whether it's directing them into evacuation areas or rendering CPR/First Aid.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Flight Attendant?
Flight Attendants are responsible for demonstrating how to use emergency and safety equipment, as well providing beverages, meals, and snacks, along with additional assistance if needed by passengers who have special needs. They work to ensure everyone feels safe during flights. If there's an issue that requires attention, then the Flight Attendant will do what they can until help arrives or things calm down.
What makes a good Flight Attendant?
A good Flight Attendant must have amazing attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and customer service abilities. They also have great physical stamina and decision-making skills.
Who does a Flight Attendant work with?
Flight attendants work with many different customers on the airline they’re employed by. They respond and report to the pilot of the aircraft and work with the Cabin Crew to ensure everyone on the flight is comfortable and following instructions.