We are looking for an Airline Pilot to fly our airplanes for local and international, short and long-haul flights.
Airline Pilot responsibilities include conducting various pre-flight checks to the aircraft’s operational systems, creating and adjusting flight plans and ensure secure takeoffs and landings. To be considered for this position, you should be a licensed Commercial Airline Pilot and have a minimum of 2,000 hours of flight time.
Ultimately, you will have the overall responsibility for the safety of our crew and passengers.
- Create a flight plan, considering aircraft performance, altitude and weather conditions
- Check the aircraft before every flight (engines, radars, navigation systems, etc)
- Ensure cargo weight doesn’t exceed aircraft limits
- Communicate with air traffic control to ensure safe takeoff and landing
- Ensure the aircraft has adequate fuel supplies
- Monitor cockpit instruments like altimeters and speed indicators and report any malfunctions
- Check the airplane’s position, weather conditions and air traffic regularly during the flight and determine change of path when needed
- Work closely with flight attendants to ensure all passengers follow safety rules while being onboard
- Fill out reports about the flight and the status of the aircraft after landing
- Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) and Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence (ATPL)
- At least 2,000 hours of flight time
- Excellent knowledge of Federal Aviation regulations and safety procedures
- 20/20 vision (or correctable to 20/20)
- Good judgment with the ability to react quickly to hazards
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Degree in aircraft engineering, or similar field, is a plus