Cosmetologist responsibilities include:
- Conversing with clients to better understand their requirements and making suggestions for improving their appearance
- Cutting, styling and coloring hair and doing scalp treatments
- Applying make-up creating a variety of different looks according to the requests of the client
We are looking for a licensed cosmetologist to help customers transform their physical appearance to their liking. You will be responsible for listening to the customer’s wishes and desires and provide them with the most suitable services.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of improving hair, nails and skin. They will be deft and competent with a broad knowledge of trends and fashion.
The ideal is to achieve maximum customer satisfaction to drive long-term success for our business.
- Converse with clients to better understand their requirements and make suggestions for improving their appearance
- Cut, style and color hair and do scalp treatments
- Apply make-up creating a variety of different looks according to the requests of the client
- Perform massages, skin beauty treatments, body hair removals and manicure/pedicure
- Apply and sell cosmetics and other beauty products
- Answer the phone and schedule appointments
- Maintain equipment and order material when appropriate
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as a cosmetologist
- Working knowledge of all aspects of cosmetology and best practices
- Up-to-date with fashion and beauty trends
- Great physical stamina
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High school diploma; successful attendance of a cosmetology school is a must