We are looking for a Beauty Specialist to present, promote and sell a wide range of beauty products, including cosmetics and skin care creams.
Beauty Specialist responsibilities include suggesting products that address clients’ needs, demonstrating ways to use makeup items and providing product details like prices, ingredients and discounts. To be successful in this role, you should be a beauty expert, up-to-date with all the latest trends and able to offer exceptional customer service.
Ultimately, you will help us meet sales goals through building long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Welcome customers upon their arrival
- Ask targeted questions to identify clients’ needs
- Recommend the most suitable skin care products (creams, lotions and serums) based on clients’ complexion and preferences
- Help clients find beauty products they’re looking for
- Demonstrate makeup techniques
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Explain product details, including ingredients, price and application methods
- Make sure beauty stations are presentable and fully-stocked at all times
- Inform customers about special offers and discount packages
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Specialist, Beautician, Beauty Advisor or similar role
- Experience in sales positions is a plus
- Up-to-date with cosmetic lines and beauty trends
- Hands-on experience with makeup application techniques
- Understanding of different skin types
- Solid customer service skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to perform well under stressful situations (e.g. during peak hours)
- High school diploma
- Additional education in Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus