We are looking for a Beauty Advisor to offer personalized services to our customers to help them choose the right cosmetics.
Beauty Advisor responsibilities include demonstrating makeup techniques, suggesting products that meet clients’ needs and informing customers about product details, like ingredients, application methods and price. To be successful in this role, you are customer-service oriented and are familiar with a wide range of beauty products.
Ultimately, you will help achieve our sales quotas while promoting our beauty products to clients.
- Greet customers upon their arrival
- Demonstrate proper use of makeup and skin care products
- Cross-sell beauty products, when appropriate (e.g. serums, body lotions and hair care products)
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
- Help clients find products they’re looking for in our store
- Ensure proper presentation of products on shelves
- Explain to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying
- Advise customers on how to take care of their skin
- Inform customers on prices and special offers
- Replenish stock as needed
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role
- Customer service experience in retail stores is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of makeup, hair care and skin care products
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g. how to apply face creams)
- Understanding of which products suit different skin types
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours
- High school diploma
- Additional education in Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus