We are looking for a Beauty Therapist to provide various face and body treatments for clients.
Beauty Therapist responsibilities include conducting skin analyses, giving massage treatments and using temporary and permanent hair removal techniques. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with beauty therapies and good knowledge of skin and body care products.
Ultimately, you will increase client satisfaction and boost our company’s reputation by providing professional beauty services.
- Use waxing and electrolysis to remove facial and body hair
- Provide manicures and pedicures
- Give various types of facial and body massages, including hot stone and reflexology
- Conduct skin analysis (face and body)
- Manage appointments
- Warmly welcome customers upon their arrival
- Update client records with contact details and treatments received
- Provide advice on makeup products and techniques based on each client’s needs
- Cross-sell beauty products and additional treatments, when appropriate
- Ensure all areas are clean and equipment is sterilized before use
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Therapist, Spa Therapist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with massages, hair removal techniques and face therapies
- Up-to-date with cosmetic trends and makeup products
- Excellent customer service abilities
- High school diploma
- Degree in Beauty therapy, Reflexology or relevant field is a plus