We are looking for an experienced dermatologist to join our medical practice.
Evaluating the patients’ skin health condition and analyzing their medical history will comprise your primary day-to-day dermatologist responsibilities. You’ll examine patients and determine dermatological treatments (e.g. medication, non-invasive surgeries). You’ll also monitor and report on treatment progress and refer patients to other specialists if needed.
For this role, it’s important that you have previous experience working as a dermatologist without supervision (including using dermatological tools like dermal punch, lancet extractors, etc.). You also need a valid government medical license.
If you are a compassionate, detail-oriented person with strong work ethic, we’d like to hear from you.
- Evaluate patients’ skin condition
- Assess and update patients’ medical history
- Keep a record of patients’ symptoms
- Analyze all information regarding skin health conditions
- Prescribe medication
- Inform patients about available treatments
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments
- Conduct non-intrusive medical surgeries
- Educate patients on preventive skin care
- Refer patients to other specialists if needed
- Attend conferences and seminars to learn about new medical techniques and topics
- Previous experience as a dermatologist
- In-depth knowledge of various dermatological methods
- Ability to analyze complex information
- Active communication skills and the ability to effectively explain medical terms to patients
- A resilient and compassionate personality
- Strong attention to detail
- A national medical license
- A degree in Medical Science
- Residency in Dermatology