We are looking for a Busser to support our wait staff and set up our dining areas.
Busser responsibilities include serving plates, glasses and silverware, refilling beverages and cleaning tables. If you enjoy a fast-paced way of working and want to kickstart your career in the hospitality industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our daily operations run smoothly and our guests have a pleasant dining experience.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
- Decorate tables with candles, napkins, linens and flowers
- Place tableware and condiments on tables
- Serve water and welcome snacks, like breadsticks
- Refill beverages and take orders
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
- Provide special silverware sets to families with young children
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Work experience as a Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level role in a restaurant is a plus
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in hospitality or restaurant management is a plus