BI Consultant responsibilities include:
- Testing, implementing and documenting BI systems
- Evaluating existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to help us develop and implement our business intelligence systems.
BI Consultant responsibilities include analyzing acquired data, evaluating existing systems and testing new ones. If you have a background in Computer Science and experience with analytics tools like Tableau and Microsoft Power BI, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions.
- Test, implement and document BI systems
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze big data to discover trends and patterns
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure we use accurate and secure methods to extract data
- Use data visualization techniques to present information
Requirements and skills
- Experience as a BI Consultant, Data Scientist or similar role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience with data mining
- Good knowledge of machine learning
- Experience using business intelligence tools (like Tableau and Microsoft BI Power) and data processing frameworks (like Hadoop and Samza)
- Strong skills in statistics and reporting
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field