This Animator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
- Reading scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Preparing presentations with raw designs to customers
- Developing storyboards for the initial stages of production
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in CGI software and storytelling.
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Proven experience as animator
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya etc.)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts or relevant field