This Warehouse worker job description template is optimized for posting in online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company. This job description includes warehouse worker responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities
- Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
Hiring a Warehouse worker? Sign up for Workable’s 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree