Post this Logistics Administrator job description template on job boards and careers pages to attract qualified candidates.
Logistics Administrator responsibilities include:
- Planning shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Preparing shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- BSc in Supply chain management, Logistics or relevant field