We are looking for a Strategic account manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field