Social Media Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
- Creating engaging text, image and video content
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a social media coordinator do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
Frequently asked questions
What does a Social Media Coordinator do?
The Social Media Coordinator is an integral member of the marketing team, responsible for creating and maintaining social media profiles on behalf of their company. They work closely with other professionals within this space to ensure that all campaigns align accordingly with brand image while also being able to contribute to the content creation process through logos/infographics design.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Social Media Coordinator?
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for researching and creating campaigns that appeal to a specific target. They will be trusted with understanding key performance indicators for social media and collaborating with designers or copywriters when necessary so they can provide attractive content tailored toward informative messages. The coordinator also monitors all related posts across various platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc., and tracks success based on how many times people click on these links.
What makes a good Social Media Coordinator?
A Social Media Coordinator would be proficient at operating the social media channels. They should also have knowledge of web traffic data, buyer/consumers' personas, as well as how to best measure key performance indicators for each platform they utilize in their job responsibilities.
Who does a Social Media Coordinator work with?
The Social Media Coordinator will be collaborating with other marketing and sales professionals. They contact influencers for inspiration and achieve marketing targets by working with the Social Media Strategist.