Property Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of assigned properties
- Designing business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspecting and arranging maintenance to meet standards
We are looking for a prudent Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as Property Manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- BS degree in related field
Frequently asked questions
What does a Property Manager do?
A Property Manager Property ensures that their properties stay in good condition and remain compliant with local laws. They set the budget, manage rent collection from tenants, and handle maintenance requests by residents.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Property Manager?
Property Managers have many different day-to-day responsibilities, such as managing all aspects of and designing business plans for the properties they manage, making sure that the needs of the property are met by inspecting them regularly, and maintaining a high standard of professionalism across every property.
What makes a good Property Manager?
A good Property Manager must have strong communication skills in order to mediate between different parties with conflicting interests and needs, and they also must be able to multitask to keep everything running smoothly.
Who does a Property Manager work with?
Typically, Property Managers work with a Real Estate Agent to secure properties and show vacant rooms to potential renters.