Use this Fashion Copywriter job description template to advertise your job posts on careers pages and job boards.
Fashion Copywriter responsibilities include:
- Writing, editing and publishing articles about fashion
- Presenting new products (e.g. outfits, accessories and makeup items)
- Researching latest trends and audience preferences
We are looking for a Fashion Copywriter to create and publish engaging articles about beauty and fashion-specific topics.
Fashion Copywriter responsibilities include writing product descriptions, researching fashion trends and networking with industry professionals (e.g. photographers and designers.) If you have good web content writing skills and have experience working in the fashion industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure we provide up-to-date and informative fashion news to our audience.
- Write, edit and publish articles about fashion
- Present new products (e.g. outfits, accessories and makeup items)
- Research latest trends and audience’s preferences
- Oversee layout before publication
- Interview industry experts, like designers and models
- Liaise with photographers to ensure all articles include appealing pictures
- Recommend new topics to the editor-in-chief
- Attend fashion shows and visit retail stores
- Promote articles on social media
- Work experience as a Fashion Copywriter, Content Writer or similar role
- Previous experience in the fashion industry
- Solid web content writing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Understanding of web analytics
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to detail
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Fashion Design or relevant field